As a Technical Writer, you will support and produce end‐user documentation and business writing deliverables for our clients in order to ensure a smooth implementation in addition to our team efforts. Moreover, you will create and offer maintenance and guidance of user documentation and business writing (e.g.: release notes, how‐to guides, product user manuals, internal procedures).
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical university;
- Minimum 1 year experience in technical writing;
- English proficiency;
- Relevant personal projects in technical writing would be a plus;
- Preferably professional experience in finance and insurance;
- MS Office literate (mainly Word).
- Gather information and field documentation requests from subject matter experts and anticipate potential issues that were not considered by others;
- Work closely with our teams to communicate to customers how to use our product or to stay informed on our instructions of applicability
- Update existing information guidelines with details about new features;
- Create content and edit existing support documentation
- Control language for style, grammar, spelling, usage, audience, purpose, etc.;
- Track document revisions and organize source materials.