We’re looking of a Senior .Net Developer to join our team in Bucharest in integrating our digital acceleration platform with other customer applications.
This job is ideal for you if you’re a .Net Guru with a real passion for what you do and a natural drive towards the world of fintech and insurtech!
- You will be responsible for the integration of our financial platform (FinTech OS) with other applications, using .NET, C#, Microsoft SQL Server;
- Customize applications by developing plugins, new features and implementing change requests (occasionally);
- Create stand-alone RESTfull Services or components;
- Create web applications that integrate with Fintech OS by consuming web services;
- Consult with clients on complex technical issues and address them;
- Debug web applications;
- Evaluate system performance;
- Bring your ideas and creativity for improving apps.
Knowledge and abilities:
- 4 years practical experience and very good knowledge regarding development processes;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in solutions development using Microsoft technologies (.NET, C#);
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, WCF, ASP.NET MVC, JQuery/Angular, would be an advantage;
- University degree, preferable computer Sciences or related technical disciplines;
- Very good English skills (both oral and written) and very good communication skills;
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Flexibility, dynamism and independent spirit;
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
- The opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry as part of a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Medical insurance
- Training programmes (Softelligence Academy)
- Modern office space with a great team inside!
Softelligence is a leading international provider of business software services that combines powerful technological know-how with genuine customer orientation. In the last 10 years, Softelligence stands out as a „provider of choice” for global top 10 players in financial services like Allianz, Aon, ING Bank, NN or TBI Bank, but also for the large players in manufacturing and retail. The company aims at providing digitalization services for top clients from banking and insurance industries.