We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic, responsible Office Coordinator!
Are you the kind of person who takes pride in their work and ideas and spreads enthusiasm?
So are we!
The Office Coordinator is an important member of our team, interacting with all our colleagues, including Top Management and suppliers.
• Correspondence & documents handling:
– Reception activities: answer phone calls and take messages for the company employees and manage the correspondence, handle protocol activities (coffee, catering etc.)
– Assist and prepare the travel expenses forms for employees
– Is involved in the managing of the company’s cars fleet
– Primary bookkeeping
– Assist the Financial Controller with any requirement concerning the company’s financial activity
• Administrative and supplier management responsibilities:
– Maintain a constant communication with the administration of the office building and monitor the administrative services
– Create and maintain good relations with the company’s suppliers, monitor suppliers’ services
– Prepare, evaluate and negotiate allocated suppliers’ contracts (office administration)
– Monitor office supplies and order new ones when needed
– Constantly search for new ways to cut back administrative costs while keeping the quality of the supplies
– Maintain and update a suppliers’ database
• Events organization:
– Organize business trips for the employees (book flights and accommodation, maintain good relationship with the travel agencies, prepare any papers needed by the employees for business trips)
– Participate with the HR team in organizing the company events (team-buildings, workshops, meetings, parties)
Knowledge and abilities:
• Experience in a similar position: at least 3 years; previous experience will help you get on track fast and also come with improvement ideas, which we appreciate inside the company
• Very good English skills: you should have a fluent speech and also be able to correctly write messages/ emails; a lot of our clients are foreign clients and you should be able to communicate with them
• Integrity and responsibility are very important – you will have access to and handle confidential documents and information
• Time management skills: you will have a variety of tasks which will keep you energized and away from routine, but you should be able to organize and prioritize
• Empathy for understanding and keeping in mind the needs of the other colleagues
• Proactive in order to bring attention to and follow up with Top Management regarding any pending issues that might occur
• Business attitude for interacting with company’s clients
• A fun spirit as we are sociable and like to spend time together inside and outside work
• Flexibility and adaptability: we all know that requests can change and it’s good because it happens to get better results
• Good PC skills and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint): your role is mainly a desk one including writing emails, preparing reports etc.
• Preferred education: University Degree
• The opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry as part of a growing company
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Medical insurance
• Training programs (Softelligence Academy)
• Modern office space with a great team inside
Learn more about our company at www.softelligence.net
Explore the FintechOS platform at www.fintechos.com