We are looking for a Fintech Developer who will be responsible for implementing complex business software solutions. Our new colleague should be flexible, motivated, able to adapt in a dynamic environment, able to efficiently communicate with other development team members, pro-active in finding new ways for improvement.
Programming language & technologies used within projects:
- Database: MS SQL Server
- Reporting: Reporting Services
- Platforms: CMS/CRM/e-commerce/EBS
Responsibilities of the Technical Consultant:
- Create database objects such as tables, views, stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Create functions to provide custom functionality as per the requirements
- Develop reports in SQL Server Reporting Services
- Realizes database imports and reports (MS SQL, Reporting Services, Excel), migrations and application integration
- Applications’ installation, customization, configuration and up-dates
- Participate in discussions involving the application creation and understand the requirements and provide the back-end and front-end functionality for the applications
- Define business requirements and provide counseling and support in defining business functionality
- Work closely with the PM and developers to identify the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
- Ensures that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliant with external and internal regulations and procedures
- Participates in software implementations (FinTech market) – own platform targeting the financial services area: banking, insurance, brokerage and also retail & distribution and also in customer centric solutions development and implementations (CRM, BI, web, mobile) or custom solutions development
- Tests the applications (internal testing) and takes part in UAT
- Provide estimations
Participate and initiate customer discussions/meetings regarding project expectations, project status etc.
- Assist customers by phone, e-mail, meetings
- Provides user trainings
- Database: MS SQL Server or any other database – very good knowledge (very good level for CRUD operations, stored procedures, joins, functions, triggers)
- HTML, CSS – fair knowledge
- Reporting: fair knowledge, any reporting tool
Problem solving person, focused on problems and passion for finding solutions, focused on troubleshooting
Very Good Level of English, verbal & written
University degree (preferably IT, engineering) background
Planning and estimation skills and ability to meet deadlines
Quality orientation/ attention to detail
Leadership skills and easy person to talk to
Preferably, at least 3 years of experience in a similar position (consultancy or programming)
CMS/CRM/e-commerce – practical experience with at least one platform in the described range would help the person adapt fast
Business processes knowledge: medium level, nice to have.
Industry knowledge: Financial Services knowledge is a plus.
Customer’s Industry: Banking, Credit, Leasing, Insurance, Retail, Distribution / others
Career Development opportunities:
The role may evolve into a Senior Consultant or Implementation Project Manager, being involved in large size projects, using various platforms and technologies;
Involvement in the presales activities for attracting new projects, analyzing and proposing technologies to be used in the project.