We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide assistance services in order to ensure the existence of an adequate administrative environment that will enhance the executive’s effectiveness.
You will be the binder that holds everything together – from calendaring and travel to reporting processes; you will have the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of confidential and strategic tasks as part of the General Manager’s agenda.
The ideal candidate should demonstrate the following:
• Background experience in a similar position of at least 2 years, attached to a top level manager, possibly in a continuously-transforming business environment;
• Entrepreneurial spirit;
• Good command of English and thorough knowledge of Romanian;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Project Managements skills;
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
• An adaptable and flexible approach;
• Good organization and problem solving skills;
• Reliability and discretion;
• Positive attitude and self-confidence.
• Follow the agenda of the General Manager, in order to use rationally his working time;
• Assist the executive in meetings/ work sessions; draft agenda/ minutes;
• Screen incoming calls and correspondence, responding independently when possible;
• Translate and draft emails from Romanian into English and vice versa;
• Receive record and archive the correspondence in order to provide the information flow;
• Draft documents and protocol correspondence;
• Make travel arrangements.
• The opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry as part of a growing company;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package;
• Medical insurance;
• Training programs (Softelligence Academy);
• Modern office space with a great team inside!
Learn more about our company at www.softelligence.net
Explore the FintechOS platform at www.fintechos.com