|Software description (e.g.: industry, scope, development stage).
Various Fintech / Data projects for international companies having operations in RO. In the future, application maintenance will be provided as well to customers present in Europe (mainly UK), North America, Canada.
Programming language & Technologies used within the team (server side, client side, versions used).
Medium and long term:
– DWH – T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
– Visualisation – Tableau, Power BI, QlikView
– Other: MS Dynamics CRM, MS Azure
Project duration & location
Long term assignment – various AM activities within the same team, using the same technical stack
Travelling (yes/no, if yes, how much approximately and where)
Short term travelling on customer site outside RO might be included (usually max. 1 week / visit)
Induction regarding the project (yes/no, if yes, the structure, duration)
The induction regarding the project has a 1-month + duration, performed by our team
Team set-up (Softelligence side + client side; are all the team members in the same place?; roles within the team, approximate seniority level of the members).
The team is distributed in Bucharest (Softelligence’s team) and will perform 24/7 support for specific customers and 09:00 – 18:00 support from Mon – Fri for others, depending on commercial agreements. The team will be comprised of 2-3 AM Engineers, to start with. For deep coding incidents or change requests, Developers in the implementation team can be involved.
For product incidents, the dedicated Fintech product team will be involved.
Methodology (Agile, Waterfall, any particularities/ exceptions from the standard?)
Custom methodology, similar to Kanban. Usually, the smaller pieces of work are assigned through Target Process tickets (end customer sends tickets in an online portal), which are subsequently analyzed by the AM Engineers and further detailed and prioritized by the AM team. Bigger project work goes through functional analysis, technical design, development, testing etc. and might be allocated either to AM or implementation teams.
|Ensure Softelligence’s customers receive outstanding support and all their needs are met, from day 1 after the implementation is done (deployed to production, soak period ended, support phase started). Responsible for keeping all maintained applications running at optimal performance levels, according to agreed SLAs.
Tasked with resolving AM tickets, managing and responding to proactive monitoring solutions, and working with our teams to understand new features and functionality before they are released to our clients. This role will continually drive software improvements and ensure seamless support of our customers. They will participate in problem triage calls as needed. This role is responsible for the support and troubleshooting of multiple enterprise systems.
|– Experience in technical support and troubleshooting of multiple systems including interface engines
– Customer Service experience
– Experience with ticketing systems
– Previous experience in financial services companies / with financial services customer is a plus
– Experience in configuring /customizing software platforms is an advantage
– Previous experience as an Implementation Consultant is an advantage
– Overnight, Weekend, Holiday support on-call as required
– First Shift Hours – Slight change in shift hours may be required to provide adequate overlap of support coverage
– Less than 25% Travel availability required for training and/or customer meetings
|– Proficiency with MS Windows, MS Office, MS Lync, MS Outlook, Skype
– Proficiency in problem solving and troubleshooting issues
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to manage expectations and explain technical detail
– Excellent organizational, time management, customer service, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
– Understanding software development lifecycle
– Understanding customer service practices
– The ability to learn quickly
– The ability to contribute to a team effort
– A logical approach to problem solving
– A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind
– Presentation skills
– Excellent oral and written communication skills both in English and Romanian
– Initiative and self-confidence
|– Ensuring that all supported environments are available and documented as needed
– Managing access to our applications and tools
– Escalating IT related issues with relevant internal departments and Vendors / partners
– Triaging daily issues (24/7) between all internal departments, vendor and partners to keep systems operational
– Supporting existing client interfaces to ensure connectivity
– Responding to issues in accordance with established Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements
– Performing assessment analysis to identify scope of problems and escalate recurring issues to management
– Supporting calls, e-mails and incident tracking tools (online customer support portal etc.); research technical issues as required and participate on escalations and issue resolution teams to address chronic, priority issues
– Replies to general helpdesk requirements and “how to” queries, documents and tests all incidents, tracks their resolution and makes sure the customers are constantly informed
– Install, maintain, upgrade, and identify opportunities to continuously improve the systems
– Proactively monitoring alerts and resolving issues as required
– Face to face meetings / presentations with customers, reporting results
– Working closely with product and implementation teams and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
– Supporting users on change control and system updates
– Providing training and user manuals to new and existent customers
– Keeping up to date with technical and industry developments