Join us to be the technical expert for customer projects by building, deploying, operating and optimizing complex solutions based on the FintechOS platform, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Data Warehouse solutions and/or custom development/ engineering projects.
You will act as a 3rd line support engineer, helping the 1st and 2nd line team with coding (new developments and complex incidents solving). Willing to help the 1st and 2nd line engineering outside normal working hours (on-call bonus or paid overtime).
5+ years’ experience in developing, supporting Enterprise IT solutions or application, systems development, IT consulting
• Collaborative, fast learner, problem solver who is creative and confident
• Ability to present and communicate technical findings to all audiences
• Good balance between business and technical acumen
• Fluent English – oral, written and presentation skills;
• T-SQL / SSIS development knowledge
• Basic CSS, HTML skills
Alternatively, someone with previous PHP and SQL background / other programming skills
• Experience helping teams to leverage DevOps (Code with Git, Test, Build, Deployment) using Azure DevOps or TFS.
• Be focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops, assessments and providing expert guidance to the customers, enabling them to meet their strategic business goals
• Help customers with troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Preview new technology before others in the industry and learn how to make the best from it.
• Gain access to expertise and support from the company’s consulting practice and product groups.
• Continually learn and grow professionally to be the best you can be.
• The opportunity to be involved in a fast paced industry as part of a growing company;
• Competitive compensation and benefits package;
• Medical insurance;
• Training programmes (Softelligence Academy);
• Modern office space with a great team inside!
Learn more about our company at www.softelligence.net
Explore the FintechOS platform at www.fintechos.com