- Join Us
• Over 3 years of work experience in similar position
• Bachelor Degree in business administration, economics
• Excellent spoken and written English);
• Strong analytical skills, ability to discover requirements
underlying feature requests, recommend alternative
technical and business approaches while working with
• Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing
meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment;
• Good understanding of data warehousing, data
modeling, database design, business intelligence and
• Hands-on knowledge about financial systems would be
• Experience with, database and reporting tools (SQL and
• Experience in working with Agile methodology is an
• Experience in BPMS and Modeling Workflow automation
projects is an advantage;
You should also have:
• A fun spirit
• Very good communication skills
• Problem-solving and result oriented attitude
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Flexibility, dynamism, and enthusiasm
• Creativity and self-driven
• Teamwork and willingness to listen to others
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies
• Acts as a SPOC for internal and external parties involved in the project in different stages of the software development process, such as pre-sales presentations, gathering requirements, solution design, functional and user acceptance testing.
• Assesses the current state of the business and IT landscape to identify gaps, transition and integration requirements, recommends improvements and define the acceptance criteria. Focus on implementing analytical requirements.
• Communicate with precision: Crafts high quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed.
• Collaborate with data modelers, architects, developers and source system analysts to define source system output files structure, ensuring the quality of the data and considering non functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability).
• Create requirements mappings for the business terms defined by the business stakeholders and source to target mappings for the logical & physical model defined by the data modelers.
• Elaborates features and transform them into stories for the implementation backlog in order to enable the team to implement solutions that will meet the business stakeholders’ needs.
• Work closely with the team daily: developers, testers, product owner, delivery manager, in order to ensure the team keeps the product vision and priorities in mind.
• Participate in handover, end-user training and deployment activities. Provides consulting and technical support to the end- users.
• Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with external and internal regulations and procedures.
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed, and the existing offer in the market.The package includes:
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Start your Softelligence journey.
Apply for the position and let’s talk about your career transformation