- Join Us
• In-depth experience of data modelling, database design, and
architecture – has designed and developed modern, scalable;
maintainable, high-quality databases & data services for large-scale
data analytics projects.
• Experience of modern / ‘Big Data’ technologies (e.g. Apache Spark,
Databricks, Kafka, Microsoft Data Platform)
• Experience and understanding of modern data architectures and
patterns (e.g. Lambda architecture, Streaming, Data Lake
• Experience of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting
technologies (e.g. SSAS, PowerBI)
• Understanding of current data trends and technologies (e.g. Data
Science, Machine Learning, AI)
• Strong overall knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data
design, methodologies’ and industry best practices
• Customer-centric approach – able to explain technical concepts to
both technical and non-technical client stakeholders.
• Comfortable working in in an international context, within virtual
teams and can interact easily with international stakeholders
• Experience of working within an Agile delivery framework (e.g. Scrum,
• Leadership skills; able to take a leading technical role in a
• Excellent English skills, both oral and writte
You should also have:
• A fun spirit
• Very good communication skills
• Problem-solving and result oriented attitude
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Flexibility, dynamism, and enthusiasm
• Creativity and self-driven
• Teamwork and willingness to listen to others
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies
• Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders, helping them to understand how they can leverage Big Data Technologies to solve their unique business problems
• Support the early life definition of projects e.g. shaping definition of scope and input into business cases e.g.
• Estimation and Impact Analysis
• Translate critical requirements into scalable data solutions, being responsible for designing multiple data architectures
• Guide the full Data Solution project lifecycle – including discovery, requirements analysis, information architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Take part in Agile delivery team ceremonies, including planning, retrospectives etc.
• Work with data technology partners/vendors to ensure best fit solutions are delivered to our Clients
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed, and the existing offer in the market.The package includes:
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Start your Softelligence journey.
Apply for the position and let’s talk about your career transformation