We’re on the look-out for a SQL Developer
• At least 4-6 years of SQL development on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2017
• Experience in troubleshooting and resolving database issues (integrity, performance, blocking and deadlocking issues, etc.);
• Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures, functions and XML manipulation using T-SQL.
• Prior experience with development and source version control systems and processes i.e. Perforce / GitHub / Visual Studio etc.
• Previous Insurance experience is a strong advantage
• Strong communication skills including excellent written and spoken business language as you will be interacting with the customer also.
• Experience with, database and reporting tools (SQL and Power BI)
• Experience in working with Agile methodology is an advantage
• Experience in BPMS and Modeling Workflow automation projects is an advantage
• Document and report application specifics.
• Develop, customize web applications.
• Evaluate system performance.
• Execute bug and performance tests.
• Not just execute tasks, but consult clients, come up with improvement ideas
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed and the existing offer in the market.
Learn more at https://www.softelligence.net/job-openings
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Emanuela Ciubotaru, Recruitment Lead
We’d love to hear about your plans for transformation.
Use the form below to send us a message, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
4D Gara Herastrau Street, 2nd Floor
Building C, 020334
+40 31 425 19 08
30 Stirbei Voda Blvd,
Malmo Business Center, 200423
+40 35 142 36 80