Are you studying computer science or computer engineering in Craiova? Or maybe Informatics? What is your ambition when it comes to software and how would you build your career in software engineering?
We invite you to apply for our software engineering internship program, dedicated to students based in Craiova, Romania, now in the 6th year. Train with senior architects in modern software practices and career development, to develop technical & teamwork skills, and by the end of this program you will have a clear vision of what it is like to build software that matters.
About the software engineering internship program
- 12 weeks online program, between July – September 2023
- Expected personal involvement: 30 hours/week
- Features both theory & practice, follow full project lifecycle, remote supervision & mentorship, code review and guidance.
- The program is paid and you will get a contract.
To apply, send your English resume and any project portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org until May 31, 2023.
What you’ll learn
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with C# and .NET Core
- Coding best practices
- Advanced principles and patterns for software design and application development
- Modern Web Applications using ASP .NET Core, Angular vs React, CI/CD unit testing, Azure services
- Applied Agile & SCRUM principles, SCRUM ceremony
- Interact with experienced Softelligence engineering teams
Requirements to join the class
Passion for software, understanding of OOP principles, basic programming skills in C++/Java/C#, basic algorithmic online test, good command of the English language and a willingness to invest time to gain knowledge.
Graduating the internship
In order to successfully graduate the internship program, you’ll be expected to cover all the below points:
- Show interest and passion for software engineering
- Be proactive, open-minded and ask questions
- Study and apply what you are being taught
- Be a team player
- Deliver the assigned project
- By May 31: send your CV in English at email@example.com to apply
- By June 16: online interviews – expect an online technical test and an English language check
- June 19 – 23: announce results, meet the management and sign the contracts
- July 3 – September 29: the internship program takes place (includes holiday breaks)
Beyond the internship
You’ve graduated – congrats to you! Now what? If you successfully graduate the program, you’ll be invited to continue your journey with Softelligence Engineering for a second training phase, two more months of mentorship, while applying what you’ve already learned during the internship. After this, you’ll become an active contributor on a real project team!
Hope you’re as excited as we are to get started on our journey together!