This is an exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer with high standards in terms of software quality, focused to exceed customer expectations to join our team.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent with programming experience
• 5+ years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVVC, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
• Strong background in object-oriented development techniques.
• Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
• Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
• Experience with Design Patterns, Web Services, WCF, and Service-Oriented Architecture
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (preferable Azure DevOps, but not mandatory)
• Understanding problem and system decomposition
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies
• Understanding or experiencing Microsoft Azure is a big plus
• Passion for technology and knowledge
• Good technical and analytical skills
• Good command of English
You should also have:
• A fun spirit
• Very good communication skills
• Problem-solving and result oriented attitude
• Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Flexibility, dynamism, and enthusiasm
• Creativity and self-driven
• Teamwork and willingness to listen to others
• Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies
• Customize applications by developing new features and implementing change requests
• Develop complex and challenging business applications using the latest tools and technologies;
• Design complex applications
• Bring your ideas and creativity for improving apps
• Consult with clients and implementation teams
• Document and report application specifics
• Debug web applications
• Evaluate system performance
• Follow standard guidelines
• Execute bug and performance tests
• Be responsible for deliverables
• Research & development
• Be well informed of technology trends
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed, and the existing offer in the market.
The package includes:
*All group activities are carried out virtually and under the new rules of social distancing regarding the coronavirus pandemic
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Emanuela Ciubotaru, Recruitment Lead
We’d love to hear about your plans for transformation.
Use the form below to send us a message, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
4D Gara Herastrau Street, 2nd Floor
Building C, 020334
+40 31 425 19 08
30 Stirbei Voda Blvd,
Malmo Business Center, 200423
+40 35 142 36 80