We’re on the look-out for a Data Integration Engineer
• In-depth experience of data modelling, database design, and architecture – has designed and developed modern, scalable, maintainable, high-quality databases & data services for large-scale data analytics projects.
• Experience of modern / ‘Big Data’ technologies (e.g. Apache Spark, Databricks, Kafka, Microsoft Data Platform)
• Experience and understanding of modern data architectures and patterns (e.g. Lambda architecture, Streaming, Data Lake architectures)
• Experience of Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting technologies (e.g. SSAS, PowerBI)
• Understanding of current data trends and technologies (e.g. Data Science, Machine Learning, AI)
• Strong overall knowledge of application capabilities, integration, data design, methodologies’ and industry best practices
• Customer-centric approach – able to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical client stakeholders.
• Comfortable working in in an international context, within virtual teams and can interact easily with international stakeholders
• Experience of working within an Agile delivery framework (e.g. Scrum, DSDM)
• Leadership skills; able to take a leading technical role in a data/analytics project
• Excellent English skills, both oral and writte
• Build strong relationships with senior client stakeholders, helping them to understand how they can leverage Big Data Technologies to solve their unique business problems
• Support the early life definition of projects e.g. shaping definition of scope and input into business cases e.g.
• Estimation and Impact Analysis
• Translate critical requirements into scalable data solutions, being responsible for designing multiple data architectures
• Guide the full Data Solution project lifecycle – including discovery, requirements analysis, information architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment
• Take part in Agile delivery team ceremonies, including planning, retrospectives etc.
• Work with data technology partners/vendors to ensure best fit solutions are delivered to our Clients
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed and the existing offer in the market.
Learn more at https://www.softelligence.net/job-openings
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Emanuela Ciubotaru, Recruitment Lead
We’d love to hear about your plans for transformation.
Use the form below to send us a message, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
4D Gara Herastrau Street, 2nd Floor
Building C, 020334
+40 31 425 19 08
30 Stirbei Voda Blvd,
Malmo Business Center, 200423
+40 35 142 36 80