We’re on the look-out for a Data Integration Analyst
• Over 3 years of work experience in similar position
• Bachelor Degree in business administration, economics or engineering;
• Excellent spoken and written English)
• Strong analytical skills, ability to discover requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches while working with unstructured datasets
• Ability to handle multiple projects areas with changing priorities and meet challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment
• Good understanding of data warehousing, data modeling, database design, business intelligence and their processes
• Hands-on knowledge about financial systems would be a plus
• Experience with, database and reporting tools (SQL and Power BI)
• Experience in working with Agile methodology is an advantage
• Experience in BPMS and Modeling Workflow automation projects is an advantage
• Acts as a SPOC for internal and external parties involved in the project in different stages of the software development process, such as pre-sales presentations, gathering requirements, solution design, functional and user acceptance testing.
• Assesses the current state of the business and IT landscape to identify gaps, transition and integration requirements, recommends improvements and define the acceptance criteria. Focus on implementing analytical requirements.
• Communicate with precision: Crafts high quality and detailed diagrams, reports and presentations as needed.
• Collaborate with data modelers, architects, developers and source system analysts to define source system output files structure, ensuring the quality of the data and considering non-functional requirements (security, performance, availability or scalability).
• Create requirements mappings for the business terms defined by the business stakeholders and source to target mappings for the logical & physical model defined by the data modelers.
• Elaborates features and transform them into stories for the implementation backlog in order to enable the team to implement solutions that will meet the business stakeholders’ needs.
• Work closely with the team daily: developers, testers, product owner, delivery manager, in order to ensure the team keeps the product vision and priorities in mind.
• Participate in handover, end-user training and deployment activities. Provides consulting and technical support to the end- users
• Ensure that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliance with external and internal regulations and procedures
We offer a diverse package of benefits, which was built based on the needs of our people, the nature of the work performed and the existing offer in the market.
Learn more at https://www.softelligence.net/job-openings
Founded in 2006, Softelligence enables organizations in Financial Services to accelerate growth with next-generation InsurTech through automation, AI and machine learning. We have extensive industry knowledge and broad expertise in digital projects covering paperless quote and bind flows, automation of the claims process through AI, fraud detection using machine learning algorithms across personal and commercial lines, corporate and speciality as well as digital lending, KYC and other digital banking flows. From data to insights with compelling dashboards, from manual processes and forms to pure digital customer journeys, Softelligence is the partner of choice for many Top-Tier Insurers and Banks in Europe and North-America.
Emanuela Ciubotaru, Recruitment Lead
We’d love to hear about your plans for transformation.
Use the form below to send us a message, and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
New Broad Street House, 35 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1NH
4D Gara Herastrau Street, 2nd Floor
Building C, 020334
+40 31 425 19 08
30 Stirbei Voda Blvd,
Malmo Business Center, 200423
+40 35 142 36 80