Partnering to achieve data-driven digital transformation
It has been widely acknowledged that many insurers have focused on digitizing their client customer front end with less focus on supporting those systems managing distribution, MI and strategic direction.
General points for consideration:
- Have you evaluated the cost of your existing risk, premium & bordereau placements along with its associated operational challenges?
- How do you plan to support the improvement of the business’s operating margin?
- Do you consider it advantageous if your brokers had access to live claims data in order to manage rate performance?
We believe diverse collaboration will support innovation in what remains to be a human-first process. As an MGAA Supplier Member and a technology and consulting services firm working with organisations in the London Market, Softelligence has committed to offer complimentary workshops to support insurers, brokers and MGAs in accelerating their transformation aspiration or health-check existing strategies – strictly no obligations.
Available complimentary workshop sessions
Data and Analytics Workshop
Increasing customer satisfaction and improving customer retention rates
- Business challenge: customer experience is emerging as the ‘make or break factor’ for many agents.
- Solution: the ability to be able to gain actionable business insight from a customer’s historical data will allow agents to better meet their customer’s needs.
- Format: data discovery workshop. Outputs a Data Report identifying ways to help drive better customer satisfaction.
Contact us to book a Data & Analytics session
Turbocharge growth projections and operational efficiency
- Business challenge: Legacy technology means agents don’t have ability to digitise low value or repetitive tasks.
- Solution: Digitize existing processes to reduce costs, significantly reduce turnaround time on key processes and improve sales conversions
- Format: digital transformation workshop focusing on a agreed process to review. Outputs a Digital Process Optimisation Report and Roadmap.
Contact us to book a Digitalisation session
Process automation – beyond the RPA trend, how can we support enable MGAs to action on process
- Business challenge: automation, dumb or intelligent, poses many questions at the start of the journey.
- Solution: Improve productivity, quality and compliance by leveraging process automation with RPA.
- Format: one consulting session focusing on an agreed area of business. Outputs a Process Automation Roadmap.
Contact us to book an Automation session
Book a workshop for your organisation
If you are interested in running a session on one of the tracks presented above, please reach out to schedule a call.